GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Welcome to Riemenschneider Manufaktur!
Scope and provider
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") regulate the sale of products and services to you by Riemenschneider Manufaktur (hereinafter referred to as the provider) in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) Any deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
(3) Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order with Riemenschneider ManufakturBy placing an order with Riemenschneider Manufaktur, you agree to the application of these terms and conditions to your order.
(4) At Riemenschneider Manufaktur we offer the sale of the following products:
Sales of jewelry and accessories
(5) At Riemenschneider Manufaktur we offer you the following services:
On request, special designs can also be produced.
Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German.
(2) The offers are aimed exclusively at end customers with an invoice and delivery address in Germany and Europe.
In the case of individual bulky items, the possible delivery addresses and the place of delivery may be limited; the restriction is shown in the respective list price.
(3) The customer must be the 18thHave completed their year of life.
(4) The presentation of the goods in the online shop does not constitute a legally effective offerBy presenting the goods, the customer is only asked to make an offer.
(5) Your order represents an offer to Riemenschneider Manufaktur to conclude a purchase contractThe customer submits a binding offer if he has completed the online ordering process by entering the information requested there and clicks the "Confirm terms and conditions" button in the last order step.
(6) The purchase contract between the provider and the customer only comes into existence through an acceptance declaration by the providerThis takes place on the earlier of the two dates, either by sending the goods or by sending a dispatch confirmation by emailPlease note that the confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute a declaration of acceptance in the aforementioned sense.
(7) The effectiveness of contracts for larger than normal quantities as well as the commercial resale of the object of purchase requires the express confirmation of the providerThis applies both to the number of products ordered in the context of an order and to the placing of several orders for the same product, for which the individual orders comprise a normal household quantity.
(8) Your orders will be saved by us after the contract is concludedIf you lose your documents relating to your orders, please contact us by email or phoneWe will send you a copy of the order data.
(9) Access to use the Riemenschneider Manufaktur service requires registration.
(10) By registering, the customer accepts the present terms and conditionsWith the registration, a contractual relationship arises between Riemenschneider Manufaktur and the registered customer, which is based on the provisions of these terms and conditions.
(11) The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legally effective offerBy presenting the service, the customer is only asked to make an offer.
(12) When ordering a fee-based service, the registered customer enters into another contractual relationship with Riemenschneider Manufaktur, which is separate from the registrationBefore concluding this contractual relationship, the user will be informed about the respective fee-based service and the terms of paymentThe contractual relationship arises when the customer confirms the order and payment obligation by clicking the "Confirm terms and conditions" button.
(13) You agree that you will receive invoices electronicallyElectronic invoices will be made available to you by email or in the customer account on the websiteWe will inform you for each delivery and service whether an electronic invoice is availableVisit our website for more information about electronic invoices.
Description of the scope of services
The scope of services of Riemenschneider Manufaktur consists of the following services:
The user can register for free in the Riemenschneider Manufaktur online shopThe user can make purchases for the items offered (while stocks last) via his customer account.The user also has the option of requesting a custom-made product via his customer account: by email or using existing products to put together the unique item.
Prices and shipping costs
(1) Our prices include the applicable statutory value added tax and do not include a flat shipping fee or shipping surchargeThe shipping surcharges vary depending on the type of delivery and the nature of the item.
(2) Despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalog may be priced incorrectlyWe check the prices when we process your order and before we charge the paymentIf a product is priced at the wrong price and the correct price is higher than the price on the website, we will contact you before shipping the goods to ask if you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel the orderIf the correct price of a product is lower than the price we specify, we will charge the lower amount and send the product to you.
(3) The prices at the time of the order applyIf list prices are available, the prices of the list price valid at the time of the order apply.
(4) Registration is required to use Riemenschneider Manufaktur.
(5) If the user wants to use a fee-based service, he will be informed of the fee beforehandIn particular, the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment are listed.
(6) The provider reserves the right to charge different fee models for different booking times and user groups and in particular for different periods of use, as well as to offer different services.
Delivery and cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is made to the delivery address specified by the customerOn the website you will find information on the availability of products sold by Riemenschneider Manufaktur (e.g.on the respective product detail page)We would like to point out that all information on the availability, shipping or delivery of a product is only an indication of the approximate valueThey do not represent binding orguaranteed delivery or delivery dates, unless this is expressly designated as a binding date for the shipping options of the respective product.
(2) If Riemenschneider Manufaktur determines while processing your order that products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed separately by email or by message in your customer accountThe legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
(3) Insofar as delivery to the customer is not possible because the delivered goods do not fit through the customer's front door, front door or staircase or because the customer cannot be found at the delivery address specified by him, although the delivery time is more reasonable for the customer The customer has to pay the costs for the unsuccessful delivery.
(4) Delivery takes place depending on the payment method of the customerIn the case of payment in advance, delivery will be made to the transferring bank after the payment order has been placedWhen paying by PayPal, credit card, gift card, direct debit, immediate transfer or invoice, delivery is made after the contract is concluded.
(5) If your order is shipped in more than one package, you may receive a separate shipping confirmation for each packageIn this case, a separate purchase contract is concluded between us for each of the shipping confirmations for the products listed in the respective shipping confirmationsThe contractual partner is Riemenschneider ManufakturRegardless of your right of cancellation, you can cancel your order for a product at any time free of charge before sending the corresponding shipping confirmation.
Terms of payment
(1) Any payment due must be paid in advance to Riemenschneider Manufaktur at the time of the due date.
(2) The customer can pay for the goods or services using the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Instant bank transfer
- Payment in advance
(3) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(4) The customer is not permitted to pay for the goods or services by sending cash or checks.
(5) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(6) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider's account within five calendar days of receipt of the orderThe provider accordingly reserves the goods for five calendar days.
(7) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this payment method, the provider expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due.
(8) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer grants the provider a basic SEPA mandateIf a payment transaction is rebooked when paying by direct debit due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs.
(9) If the provider offers payment in advance and the purchaser chooses this payment method, the purchaser undertakes to settle the invoice amount within 14 days after dispatch of the goods without any discount.
(10) If the purchaser is in arrears with the payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by the delay.
Registration and termination
(1) Furthermore, the customer declares that he and, to his knowledge, not a member of his household has not been convicted of an intentional criminal offense that jeopardizes the safety of third parties, in particular not due to an offense against sexual self-determination (§§ 174 ffStGB, a crime against life (§§ 211 ffStGB), a criminal offense against physical integrity (§ 223 ffStGB), a crime against personal freedom (§§ 232 ffStGB), or because of theft and embezzlement (§§ 242 ffStGB) or robbery and extortion (§§ 249 ffStGB) or because of drug abuse.
(2) Subject to reservation, a user is entitled at any time to unsubscribe in writing by post, email or telephone without giving a reasonAt the same time, there is the option to deactivate the user account completely and personally within the data and settingsThe previously concluded contractual relationship is ended.
(3) If a user has registered for a paid service, he can cancel at the latest before the booking periodIf this deadline is not met, the fee-based service is extended by this depending on the selected booking period and the cancellation only becomes effective at the end of the subsequent booking periodTermination is possible by phone, email or letter and will be confirmed by us in writingSo that your cancellation can be assigned, the full name, the stored email address and the address of the customer should be givenIn the event of cancellation by phone, the individual phone password is required.
(4) Riemenschneider Manufaktur can terminate the contract at its own discretion, with or without prior notice and without giving reasons, at any timeRiemenschneider Manufaktur also reserves the right to remove profiles and / or any content published on the website by or by the userIf Riemenschneider Manufaktur ends the user's registration and / or removes user profiles or published content, Riemenschneider Manufaktur is under no obligation to inform the user of the reason for the termination or removal.
(5) Following the termination of any individual use of the services of Riemenschneider Manufaktur, Riemenschneider Manufaktur reserves the right to send information about this to other registered users with whom Riemenschneider Manufaktur accepts that they have been in contact with the userRiemenschneider Manufaktur 's decision to end the registration of the user and / or to notify other users with the Riemenschneider Manufaktur assumes that the user was in contact, does not imply orby no means says that Riemenschneider Manufaktur makes statements about individual character, general reputation, personal characteristics or lifestyle.
(6) The users are obliged not to provide deliberate or fraudulent misrepresentation in their profile and other areas of the portalSuch information can lead to civil law stepsIn such a case, the operator also reserves the right to terminate the existing contractual relationship with immediate effect.
(7) If a user's access is blocked due to a culpable breach of contract and / or the contractual relationship is terminated, the user must pay compensation for the remaining contract term in the amount of the agreed fee less the saved expensesThe amount of expenses saved is set at a flat rate of 10% of the remunerationBoth contracting parties are free to prove that the damage and / or the saved expenses are actually higher or lower.
(8) After termination of the contractual relationship, all user data will be deleted by Riemenschneider Manufaktur.
Limitation of liability (services)
(1) Riemenschneider Manufaktur assumes no responsibility for the content and correctness of the information in the registration and profile data of the customer as well as other content generated by the customer.
(2) With regard to the service sought or offered, the contract is concluded exclusively between the buyers involvedRiemenschneider Manufaktur is therefore not liable for the services of the participating customersAccordingly, all matters regardingthe relationship between the ordering party including, and without exception, the services that a seeker has received or payments due to the ordering party should be directed directly to the respective partyRiemenschneider Manufaktur cannot be held responsible for this and hereby expressly contradicts any liability claims of any kind whatsoever, including claims, services, direct or indirect damage of any kind, consciously or unconsciously, suspected or unexpected, disclosed or not, in whatever manner in connection with the matters mentioned.
(3) Riemenschneider Manufaktur shall only be liable for damage to life, limb or health if it is based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by Riemenschneider Manufaktur or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Riemenschneider Manufaktur.
(4) Riemenschneider Manufaktur Europe is only liable if it does not result from the violation of cardinal obligations (such obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on which the contractual partner can regularly rely) an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Riemenschneider Manufaktur or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Riemenschneider Manufaktur.
(5) The claims for damages are limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damageIn the event of default, they amount to a maximum of 5% of the order value.
(6) Claims for damages based on injury to life, limb or health or freedom expire after 30 years; otherwise after 1 year, whereby the statute of limitations at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the creditor became aware of the circumstances underlying the claim and the person of the debtor or should have acquired it without gross negligence (Section 199 (1) BGB) .
(7) The provider reserves the right to check the content of a text written by a user and uploaded files for compliance with the law and, if necessary, to delete them in whole or in part.
Offsetting and right of retention
(1) The purchaser is only entitled to offset if the counterclaim of the purchaser has been legally established or has not been contested by the provider.
(2) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
Retention of title
Riemenschneider Manufaktur reserves ownership of the goods until full payment.
(1) If the customer receives the goods with obvious transport damage, the provider requests that he complain about them as soon as possible.
(2) If the customer misses the complaint, this has no consequences for the statutory warranty rightsThe purpose of the complaint is that the provider can assert his own claims against the carrier.
Right to defects
(1) If the customer is a consumer, the guarantee and liability for defects in the delivered object of purchase are based on the statutory provisions: Accordingly, customers in the European Union have warranty rights in addition to your 30-day return guarantee for a period of two years from the delivery of the goods and can request the repair or replacement of the products purchased on Riemenschneider Manufaktur if they prove to be defective or not as describedIf the goods cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time or without difficulty, you can request a refund or a reduction in the purchase price.
(2) In the case of used goods, the warranty period can be shorter than two years.
(3) If the customer is not a consumer, the defect will be remedied by new delivery or new performance.
(4) If the customer is not a consumer, the limitation period is one yearThis applies insofar as there are no claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses that are asserted for compensation for damage to body and health or for intent or gross negligence.
Limitation of liability (products)
(1) The provider is liable for damage claims of the customer from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations, as well as for other damages that are due to their willful or grossly negligent breach of duty, or one of the legal representatives or vicarious agents of the Provider based.
(2) Essential contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(3) The provider is liable for violations of essential contractual obligations that are based on contract-typical, foreseeable damage, provided that the damage was caused simply negligentThis limitation does not apply to claims for damages on the part of the customer based on injury to life, limb or health.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(5) As far as the liability of Riemenschneider Manufaktur is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and agents.
Right of withdrawal
(1) If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, receives the goods (or the last goods, partial consignment or piece in the case of a contract for several goods of a single order or the delivery of one Have taken possession of the goods in several partial consignments or pieces) without stating reasons.
The cancellation period for services is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must tell us:
Belt cutter manufacture
by means of a clear explanation (e.g.Ba letter sent by post, fax or email) to inform you of your decision to cancel this contractYou can use the model withdrawal form on our website or send us another clear explanationIf you make use of this option, we will contact you immediately (e.g.by e-mail) send confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired and for the goods to be returned via our online return center within the period defined below.
(3) Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contractFor this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services should start during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which is the proportion of the services already rendered in the service up to the point in time when you inform us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract Compares to the total scope of the services provided in the contract.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract
Belt cutter manufacture
send back or hand overThe deadline is met if you send the goods before the 14 day period has expiredYou bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not exist orexpires on the following contracts:
- for the delivery of goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or for hygiene reasons and whose sealing was removed after delivery or that were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- in the case of services if Riemenschneider Manufaktur has provided them in full and you have taken note of them before placing your order and have given your express consent that we can begin to provide the services and you will lose your right of withdrawal if the contract is fulfilled in full;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; and
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the purchase contract was concluded, but whose delivery can only take place after 30 days and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
(1) The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
(2) The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
(1) Should personal data (e.g.Name, address, e-mail address), we undertake to obtain your prior consentWe are committed to not disclosing any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g.Bvia email) may have security gapsAccordingly, error-free and interference-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteedOur liability is excluded in this regard.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use contact details for commercial activities, provided the provider has given the data subjects prior written consent.
(4) You have the right at any time to receive complete and free information from Riemenschneider Manufaktur about the data stock concerning you.
(5) Furthermore, there is a right to correction / deletion of data / restriction of processing for the user.
(6) Further information on data protection can be found in the separate data protection declaration.
(4) We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, which are mostly so-called session-related cookiesSession-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser sessionOther cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-calledpersistent cookies).
(5) You can object to the storage of cookies, for this you have a banner which you can object to / accept.
(6) Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard disk orcookies that have already been stored are deletedThe instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) For differences of opinion and disputes on the basis of this contract, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
(2) The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
(1) The contract language is German.
(2) We do not offer products or services for purchase by minorsOur products for children can only be bought by adultsIf you are under 18, you may only use Riemenschneider Manufaktur with the participation of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If you violate these terms and conditions and we do nothing about them, we are still entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion in which you violate these terms of sale.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, rules, conditions, including these terms and conditions at any timeYour order will be subject to the terms of sale, contractual conditions and general terms and conditions that are in force at the time of your order, unless a change to these conditions is required by law or by official order (in this case, they also apply to orders that You have previously done)If a regulation in these sales conditions is ineffective, void or unenforceable for any reason, this regulation is considered separable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining regulations.
(5) The ineffectiveness of one provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions from the contractIf this happens, the purpose and meaning of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision.